Saturday, March 05, 2011

musings

In childhood I was there at places where there is continuous rigor went on that was amazing to listen, read and no one spoke negative about life. But the present circles includes where 90% of people speak negative about life. I say negative because they feel sad about those things and any amazing thing is a stupidity for them and Many people say that I speak negative about life despite I say them smiling and they are truths beyond the scope of life the thought of which really makes one to leave the life as soon as possible. My truth is fantasy for many people, they may understand the luster of life just  like that only... Truly speaking the basic need of ATP to cell makes a person to live from his origin to senescence and death, despite being aware of the fact that he is for nothing in this world, and being also aware of the fact that he's an ecological output on evolutionary scale, he likes to be the part of the beauty of physical and psychological events and get affected by both planned and random circumstances, which he calls necessity and which I call weakness..

No comments:

Post a Comment