Thursday, June 17, 2010

IGNORANCEisBLISS


        After understanding the predictions regarding the Universe.. I think we're too slow enough in our pace to see life cycle of Universe... such that we don't even see our own life cycle correctly... what so ever that is inherent.. but everything is just the fact of matter without which the inherent thing felt to be different from exterior world wont act as it is supposed to be.. is all just nothing but matter pretending a redeeming process.. that is utterly not necessary but happening just as a consequence of natural process of the whole thing, I said the whole thing because the Universe itself is not considered to be vast enough to reach infinity which is just an imagination in many narrow minds (narrow to understand things)... probably the I would not have been me.. but something.. even now.. I don't have the same old body composition with me which was there when I took birth.. so I'm just a redundant entity of reciprocating matter.. with different individual atoms.. just stabilising me as me just due to my information in DNA which is just another such material from my parents which does even change and vanish.. but replicate.. huh.. !! you bloody DNA.. can't you be just like any non living matter just as on earth or any other ingredient of Universe.. that never(predicted to be) self analyse and never has to live.... I am interested in not believing in GOD, DEVIL or any other forces.. because I have seen and predicted all sorts of things, the properties of which you may supernatural because it seems so to you... in the materialistic chemistry, physics and maths.. biology is just collection or product of permutation and combinations of above said entities and could be possible even on Sun in its own way of explanation..... So the real materialistic death infinitesimally Unpredictable to me.... at least I shouldn't exist as of me as of this contemporary...  IGNORANCE is BLISS...

1 comment: